If you saw my previous blog post you will know that I have done a fairly big shop to begin my autumn winter wardrobe yay!
I hadn’t done a big shop in ages and I was so excited!!
But now I feel the pain of it by looking at my bank account, ooops!
Actually I didn’t spend as much as I wanted, like let’s be honest I think £300-£400 is ideal when you want to get a whole new wardrobe change right? But who can really afford that?!
So I decided to do a list of the basics:
– One decent coat (fur, teddy or puffa) you can always get another coat next payday
– Boots ( classy, flat, chunky? Your choice)
– 2-3 jumpers ( polo necks, knitted long sleeve tops, sweaters)
– Jeans (new season new jeans! Can’t go wrong with dark blue or black for A/W)
– Skirt (denim skirt to go with oversized jumpers, or find a nice corduroy one which is on trend rn)
– Autumnal accessories (I updated my bag collection and also bought a cute grey checkered scrunchie )
So once you’ve got the basic garments you can then elaborate your wardrobe and get some statement pieces such as dungarees or the perfect casual suit.
Here’s some outfit inspiration via Pinterest…